Our spacious studio in Burlington, ON is available for short term rental by photographers, subject to availability.
The main studio area is L-shaped, about 1000 square feet in total, with an 11 foot drop ceiling. Flooring is laminate hardwood. Walls are satin pale lilac, and have plenty of electrical outlets. Natural light is provided by large windows on one side, shaded by translucent blinds. The windows are north-west facing, so for most of the day the window light is soft and indirect. There is a kitchen counter with stainless steel sink, microwave oven and mini fridge. Attached to the studio area is a private 2-piece washroom.
- Minimum studio rental period is one half day.
- Listed rental periods are offered subject to availability.
- Advance reservation and prepayment are required.
- Holiday rates apply on Ontario's nine statutory holidays.
- Studio rentals include use of space, stands, boom, expansion rods, fans, folding tables and chairs, ladder, etc., subject to availability.
- Studio strobe lights, lighting modifiers and accessories, and seamless background paper are available at additional charge.
- Lumacraft Photography staff will be present, and will assist with equipment setups.
- Rentals are non-cancellable and non-refundable.
- Up until 48 hours in advance, prepaid rental bookings may be rescheduled, subject to a fee and to the other terms that are detailed here.
- Rental use must be directly and exclusively related to photography or videography, due to insurance restrictions.
- Certificate of appropriate commercial or personal insurance coverage must be provided. A security deposit may also be required.
- HST is extra.